Rambunctious Rhodehouses
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Gratitude Day 24: Stake Conference
I am grateful for stake conference. We went to the adult session on Saturday night and then to stake conference on Sunday. Honestly, I got more out of the Saturday session because I didn't have a little munchkin to chase around. But even though Mimi only lasted the first hour, the session on Sunday was great. It was a great reminder that the Lord is hastening His work. And we can either choose to participate or not. Because either way His work will progress. It's up to us if we want to be a part of it. It's been a great reminder from general conference and then Stake Conference of all the work I need to be doing. I need to try a lot harder to be a missionary. I know that my Savior atoned for each of our sins. I am forever indebted to Him. The least I can do is help spread the gospel through my actions and words to those around me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment