Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gratitude Day 5: Baby boy

Today has been a long day.  I was busy all day long taking down Halloween decorations and putting Thanksgiving decorations up.  Then I was trying to make dinner, clean the kitchen, wash laundry, fold it, and put it all away.  It seemed like I never stopped, but at the end of the day I have nothing to show. It was just a very productive/unproductive day.  I don't know how to explain it.  I got things done, but there were so many other things I wanted to get done that I didn't even get close to.  I get discouraged when I have days like today.

Sorry, I'll stop being pessimistic.  On a much more positive note, today I am grateful for this little boy growing inside of me.  He is moving around like crazy tonight.  He is kicking, rolling around, and pushing against my belly really hard.  I love feeling him move.  It is my one and only thing that I LOVE about being pregnant.  This little guy is much more active than Naomi was.  Mimi would move around at 11:00 every night, but besides that she was pretty mellow.  My little boy likes to move at all times of the day.  He isn't on a set schedule, but I feel him move in the morning, afternoon, evening, and at bed time.  It's so fun to feel how energetic he is.  I can't wait to meet my little man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment