Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Friday, November 1, 2013

Gratitude Day 1: Snuggles with my girl

I have never done this before, but I feel like it would be a good thing for me to do.  I saw this quote the other day, and thought  . . .  how true!

So for the month of November, I am going to find something each day that I am thankful for.

Today, I am thankful for the days I get to sleep in with my little girl and snuggle in bed.  Naomi didn't sleep well in her crib last night, and by 2:00 A.M. she was sleeping with us in our bed.  Since she didn't sleep well, she actually slept in for once.  When we finally woke up it was 9:30.  Normally, Mimi gets up right away and is ready to be on the run.  She wants to get downstairs so she can play and run around.  This morning she let me wrap her up in my arms and we cuddled.  Then she turned towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck.  All while giving me kisses across my face.  I was in heaven.  It was such a leisurely morning, and one of the best I've had in awhile.  My baby girl let me cuddle her all I wanted. And I was showered with kisses.

 It was the
 Best. Morning. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment