Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Gratitude Day 21: Sick Days

Last night at 9:00 Naomi had a fever.  We gave her medicine and she went right to sleep.  She slept with us all through the night because I was worried about her.  She had a fever of 101 degrees and I didn't want it to get worse in the night.  I didn't sleep well because I was constantly waking up and checking on her.  I gave her medicine through the night and I think that really helped.  She still has a fever this morning, but it's down to 99 degrees.  I am so grateful that I get to be home with my girl.  I am grateful that on days like today I don't have to drop her off so I can go to work.  I am grateful l I can stay in bed with her until she wakes up.  And I am grateful we can stay in our pajamas all day and just relax, stay home, and take care of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment