Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Rambunctious Rhodehouses

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Gratitude Day 29: Family of Three

I am so grateful for my little family of three . . .  almost to be four!  Every morning Naomi wakes up around 6 or 7.  I get her some milk and then she comes in bed and snuggles with mom and dad for another hour or two . . . maybe even three if we're really tired.  Well this morning we were all exhausted from Thanksgiving festivities.  We all slept till about 9:20.  Then we laid in bed till about ten laughing and playing with each other.  It's times like these that I really cherish.  Time seems to stand still for a brief moment.  Moments like this are defined in my vocabulary book as pure joy.  My little family makes me happier than I could have ever imagined.  Once we get out of bed, our day starts and everything gets chaotic and busy again.  Even though I know we are being lazy and not starting our day till 10, I don't care.  Because it is worth every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment