I am grateful that I can play the piano.
I am not the greatest pianist. And I don't practice as much as I should. But I am very grateful that I am able to sit down and play songs from the Hymn book and Primary Children's Songbook. I have had the opportunity to really use my piano skills out here in Des Moines. There are not very many people who know how to play the piano in our ward. I have been asked several times to play the piano at the very last minute, and I am grateful that I know enough about piano that I can do that. I was asked last night to play the piano for primary today. I am grateful that I can say yes to last minute requests. I am grateful that I can sight read fairly well. I am grateful that my mom made me take piano lessons and stick with it. I am grateful for the wonderful piano teacher I had, Tony Crapo, who was so kind, patient, and loving.
And I am grateful that I enjoy playing the piano.

No comments:
Post a Comment