Holy smokes!! I can't believe I actually completed a month full of gratitude. Honestly, it was kind of hard to do sometimes. Which is why I am grateful I did it. Some days it was plain hard to find something I was grateful for. There were days that I was such a crank and the last thing I wanted to do was find something positive from the day. But that is why I needed to do this! I realized that there is always something to be grateful for each day. We are all so blessed in many different ways . . . you just have to look for it :)
Rambunctious Rhodehouses
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Gratitude Day 30: Breaks
I am grateful for breaks. This week was exceptionally nice because we had Bryce all to ourselves. He didn't spend all day at the school and didn't take his books out once to study on Wednesday, Thursday, OR Friday!! It sure was nice to spend that time together. Although, it really stinks getting back into real life. Today Bryce is studying all day and we are back to the normal grind. Ugh!! Only a few more weeks and we get to have another break with Bryce for Christmas. I can't wait!!! Breaks are nice. They rejuvenate me. They bring our family closer together. And they are just plain fun. Only 3 more weeks and we get to have an even longer break. Wahoo!!
Holy smokes!! I can't believe I actually completed a month full of gratitude. Honestly, it was kind of hard to do sometimes. Which is why I am grateful I did it. Some days it was plain hard to find something I was grateful for. There were days that I was such a crank and the last thing I wanted to do was find something positive from the day. But that is why I needed to do this! I realized that there is always something to be grateful for each day. We are all so blessed in many different ways . . . you just have to look for it :)
Holy smokes!! I can't believe I actually completed a month full of gratitude. Honestly, it was kind of hard to do sometimes. Which is why I am grateful I did it. Some days it was plain hard to find something I was grateful for. There were days that I was such a crank and the last thing I wanted to do was find something positive from the day. But that is why I needed to do this! I realized that there is always something to be grateful for each day. We are all so blessed in many different ways . . . you just have to look for it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment